On this New Year’s Day 2018 if you’re looking for an application to send payloads to either a PS4 1.76 or 4.05 OFW console PlayStation 4 developer @AlFaMoDz of Comunidad-Gamer.com has it covered with his new PS4 PayLoad Sender!
IF YOU USING PS4 WITH 5.03 OR ANY OTHER FIRMWARE YOU CAN DOWNGRADE YOUR PS4 WITH US DOWNGRADE
To quote from his release thread on NextGenUpdate.com: PS4 PayLoad Sender
Application developed in C # .NET 4.6.1 to send PayLoads to our PS4 in an easier way and with an interface to facilitate its use.
1. A Windows computer and .NET Framework 4.6.1.
2. A PS4 in version 1.76 or 4.05.
3. Internet connection (A wired connection is preferred).
- Translated to several languages by natives.
- Ability to add in the folders “1.76” and “4.05” PayLoads that you frequently use.
- Custom PayLoads.
- Save the IP to which you connect.
- Selection of PS4 firmware version to change the port automatically and filter compatible PayLoads.
Future improvements in following updates.
- Automatic saving of the selected language.
- ELF Loader Host.
- ZeraTron: French translation, help and ideas.
- Tustin: Help.
- BOLIBICK: Help.
- DarkElement: Polish translation.
- Blade187: German translation.